Canadian Solar CSI-23KTL-CT, 23kW, 1000V DC – 480V AC, dual-MPPT, AFCI, AC/DC Disc.
Canadian Solar CSI-23KTL-CT
After their success in the PV module arena Canadian Solar now also tackles the inverter market!
What makes these inverters unique is that they can be de-rated to any Wattage (up to their maximum output power), and CSA stickered for exactly that output power. This allows you to hit an exact rated power for a Feed-In-Tariff project.
The three phase grid-tied transformerless string inverter offers dual MPPTs to accommodate two arrays mounted at different azimuth and/or tilt angles, different string lengths – even different size modules. With a 98% CEC conversion efficiency and a wide operating voltage window of 300-900 VDC, it will provide maximum power generation. The use of 1000 V DC will enable Balance-Of-System cost saving.
Canadian Solar Inc. is committed to providing high quality solar products, solar system solutions and services to customers around the world. As a leading manufacturer of solar modules and PV project developer with about 10 GW of premium quality modules deployed around the world since 2001, Canadian Solar Inc. (NASDAQ: CSIQ) is one of the most bankable solar companies
- Very high maximum CEC efficiency of 98%!
- 2 MPPTs to achieve higher system efficiency
- 3-level technology and enhanced control mechanism to achieve high efficiency over wide load range
- “Electrolyte-free design” for improved long-term reliability
- Standard 10-years warranty, extension up to 20 years
- Advanced thermal design with variable speed fans
- Ground-fault detection and interruption circuit
- ARC-fault detection function (factory enabled)
- NEMA 4 (IP65), outdoor application
- Active power derating, overfrequency derating and reactive power adjustable
- Separate wiring box design
- Low voltage ride-through
- Integrated DC and AC disconnects
- Wide MPPT range for flexible string sizing
- 1000 V max. DC input voltage for flexible configuration
- 15 – 90 degree installation orientation, 90 degrees recommended
|No. of MPPT|
|MPPT Voltage range|