Conext / Schneider XW+ & SW series, 600 VDC input, 80A MPPT high voltage charge controller, for 24 / 48 VDC batteries, 865-1032
Conext XW MPPT 80-600
The Conext MPPT 80-600 solar charge controller offers integration features and top performance which allow for easy installation of large PV array systems to the battery bank for the lowest overall cost. Installing one MPPT 80-600 is faster than installing multiple smaller charge controllers and lowers overall costs further by utilizing fewer PV strings, smaller wiring and conduit, and eliminating the need for PV combiner boxes and DC circuit breakers. Longer distances from the array site to battery bank are also easier to accommodate than with smaller charge controllers. Advanced Fast Sweep MPPT charging technology helps harvest the most energy available from the PV array, even in partial shade conditions. A battery charge current of 80 A allows for the connection of PV arrays rated up to 2500 W for 24V systems, 5000 W for 48V systems.
- 600 Volt Voc limit, allowing for long PV strings
- Improve battery life with selectable multi-stage temperature-compensated charging
- Available remote monitoring and configuration
- Stand‑alone application or full integration with Conext XW/XW+ inverter charger system
- No need for combiner box or GFI circuit breaker
- Integrated PV ground fault protection for negative grounded arrays
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.