Conext / Schneider XW+ & SW series, 150 VDC input, 60A MPPT charge controller, for 12 – 60 VDC batteries, 865‑1030‑1
The Conext MPPT60-150 is a PV charge controller that tracks the maximum power point of a PV array to deliver the maximum available current for charging batteries. When charging, the MPPT60-150 regulates battery voltage and output current based on the amount of energy available from the PV array and state-of-charge of the battery.
- Improve battery life with selectable multi-stage temperature-compensated charging
- Stand-alone application or full integration with Conext XW and Conext SW inverter/charger system
- Configurable auxiliary output
- LCD screen with faceplate buttons for configuration and system monitoring
- Integrated PV ground fault protection for negative grounded arrays
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.