Inventory Clearout! Cotek SK1500-124 pure sine wave inverter 1500W 24V
The compact size Cotek SK series pure-sine inverters feature a total harmonic distortion of less than 3%. High surge power makes this inverter ideal for medical equipment and sensitive electronics. Being Cotek’s most popular off-grid power solution, the SK series is low profile and highly reliable. The SK series can handle utility-grade output and can run a surge capacity that can run most household appliances.
With a microprocessor advanced enough to drive highly capacitive and reactive loads, Cotek’s SK series is a great option for off-grid use. The built-in multistage power saving control function saves your battery power for when you need it the most. Offering quality pure sine-wave output and high surge, the “SK” Series stand-alone inverters are ideally suited for electrical systems that already have a quality battery charger.
- Off-grid/Grid-tie applications
- True sine wave output (THD < 3%)
- Power ON-OFF remote control
- Input & output fully isolation
- Load control cooling fan
- Advanced microprocessor
- Output frequency 50/60 Hz switch selectable
- Low power saving mode to conserve energy
- Input polarity reverse / under voltage / over voltage protections
- Output short circuit / overload / over temperature protections
- Tri-color indicators display input, output level & failure status
- e-13 / CE / FCC approved