DISCONTINUED: Cotek ST1500-148, a 48 VDC, 1500W pure sine wave power inverter with build-in transfer switch, 120 VAC out, 50/60 Hz
Call for price
Out of stock
Out of stock
The ST series of inverters from Cotek offer stand-alone power, with an AC transfer switch that is suitable for RV, marine, and emergency applications.
The inverter supports two modes:
Off-line mode: AC output will be supplied through the AC bypass mode during normal operation. Upon AC input failure output power will switch to the inverter, supplied from DC battery power. Once AC is restored the unit will switch back to AC bypass mode.
On-line mode: AC output power will be supplied from DC (battery) during normal operation. Should the DC source or inverter fail, the unit will switch to bypass mode, supplying power from the AC input. Once DC power is restored the unit will revert back to inverter mode.
- Pure sine-wave output, to operate high-end electronic equipment
- Built-in 25 Amp ATS (automatic transfer switch) and AC circuit breaker
- Selectable 50 or 60 Hz output frequency
- Power saving mode selectable by DIP switch or remote control (via CR-6 or CR-8)
- Input protection: Reverse Polarity (Fuse) / Under Voltage / Over Voltage
- Output protection: Short Circuit / Overload / Over Temperature / Over Voltage
- e-13 and CE approved
- Hardwire 120V output