DISCONTINUED: Enphase IQ6PLUS-72-2-US, IQ 6+ micro-inverter, 280W, 208/240V AC, for 60- and 72-cell modules
Call for price
Out of stock
Out of stock
The Enphase microinverter delivers increased energy harvest and reduces design and installation complexity with its all-AC approach, taking its place among some of the most technologically advanced inverter systems for use with grid-tie, or utility-connected, solar electric systems. With the advanced microinverter, the DC circuit is isolated and insulated from ground, so no Ground Electrode Conductor (GEC) is required for the microinverter. This further simplifies installation, enhances safety, and saves on labour and material costs.
With an Enphase micro-inverter in your system, shading on one panel won’t affect the output of any of your other panels, allowing you to get the most power from your system and the best bang for your buck. Expand your system easier and cheaper by simply adding another panel and another Enphase micro-inverter to the array.
The smart-grid ready Enphase IQ 6+ Microinverter series is built on the sixth-generation platform and achieves the highest efficiency for module-level power electronics. Its polymeric enclosure and revolutionary cabling system simplify installation.
- Recommended PV module input power: 235-400+ Watt
- Maximizes energy production
- Minimizes impact of shading, dust, and debris
- No single point of system failure
- No GEC needed for microinverter
- No DC design or string calculation required
- Module-level monitoring with the IQ Envoy
- CSA Listed Per UL 1741/IEEE1547
- Industry-leading warranty, up to 25 years
|No. of MPPT|
|MPPT Voltage range|