DISCONTINUED: Heliene 60MHD-305, a 305 Watt, 60-cell mono-crystalline PV module, MC4 connectors
Call for price
Out of stock
Out of stock
The Heliene 60MHD mono-crystalline photovoltaic solar modules are built with thick prismatic glass, resulting in higher efficiency, lower reflectivity, and lower dust adherence. They feature three buses, minimum power dispersion; standardized 1,500 volts insulation and can generate up to 305 Watt per unit with just 60 premium cells. These are the highest-efficiency modules available on the market, with up to 18.9% efficiency.
This module is also available as ‘Black-on-Black’, with a black anodized frame and black Tedlar backsheet, for an additional 3 cent per Watt.
These PV modules ship from Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
- Guaranteed positive power tolerance sorting: -0 … +4.99 Wp
- Built with thick prismatic glass, which results in higher efficiency, lower reflectivity, and lower dust adherence
- They feature minimum power dispersion; standardized 1,500 volts insulation, 60 high-yield mono-crystalline cells
- All mono-crystalline 6” cells, measuring 156 x 156 mm, with three collector buses per cell to increase performance
- Reduced current collecting temperature which reduces aging, leading to a life expectancy of more than 25 years
- Stronger and thicker micro-prismatic glass surface for greater energy yield under diffuse sunlight & low-light conditions
- Manufactured in accordance with international quality standard ISO9001
- Canadian Made!
|No. of cells|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.