DISCONTINUED: Heliene 270W 60-cell poly PV module, 60PHD-270, MC4 connectors
Call for price
Out of stock
Out of stock
HELIENE 60PHD polycrystalline photovoltaic solar modules are built with thick prismatic glass, resulting in higher efficiency, lower reflectivity, and lower dust adherence. They feature three buses, minimum power dispersion; standardized 1,000 volts insulation and can generate up to 275 peak watts (Wp) per unit with just 60 premium cells. These panels are an economical, Canadian-made choice in solar modules.
This module is also available as ‘Black-on-Black’, with a black anodized frame and black Tedlar backsheet, for an additional 3 cent per Watt.
These PV modules ship from Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
- Built with thick prismatic glass, resulting in higher efficiency, lower reflectivity, and lower dust adherence.
- They feature minimum power dispersion; standardized 1,000 volts insulation and can generate up to 255 peak watts (Wp) per unit with just 60 premium cells.
- All Polycrystalline 6” cells, measuring 156 x 156 mm, and have three collector buses per cell to increase performance.
- Reduced current collecting temperature which reduces aging while increasing durability in the efficiency of cells, leading to a life expectancy of more than 25 years.
- Stonger and Thicker microprismatic surface to transmit the greatest amount of light possible under diffuse sunlight and increases overall durability of each panel.
|No. of cells|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.