DISCONTINUED: Heliene 445W 96C Mono PV module, 96MHD-445, MC4
Call for price
Out of stock
Out of stock
The Heliene 96MHD is a new 96 monocrystalline cell module that is capable of generating up to 440 watts of power per just 2 m2 panel achieving the 17.2% efficiency rate. With output classes ranging from 420 Wp to 440 Wp, the Heliene 96MHD still retains a thickness of only 40 mm and weighs 31 kg. If delivering maximum power per panel is critical to your project’s goals, then the Heliene 96MHD is an excellent choice in any application.
- Built with thick prismatic glass, which results in higher efficiency, lower reflectivity, and lower dust adherence.
- They feature minimum power dispersion; standardized 1,000 volts insulation and can generate up to 440 peak watts (Wp) per unit with just 96 premium cells.
- All Monocrystalline 6” cells, measuring 156 x 156 mm, and have three collector buses per cell to increase performance.
- Reduced current collecting temperature which reduces aging while increasing durability in the efficiency of cells, leading to a life expectancy of more than 25 years.
- Stronger and thicker microprismatic surface to transmit the greatest amount of light possible under diffuse sunlight and increases overall durability of each panel.
|No. of cells|