Magnum Energy MM1324E, 1300W 24V modified sine inverter/charger, 220V 50Hz, 40A PFC charger
Introducing the MM-Export Series Inverter/Charger – designed specifically for countries that require 230Vac/50Hz power.
The MM-E is smaller, lighter and less expensive while retaining all the built-in protection and reliability of ME and MS models. The battery charger uses a PFC (Power Factor Corrected) charging topology, which is 85% efficient and the same charger topology used in all Magnum inverter/charger models.
The modern, hourglass case, paired with the die cast aluminum base combines form with function, creating an attractive unit that uses its base as a heat sink for superior high temperature operation.
- Mount the MM-E series on a shelf, bulkhead, or even upside down
- The MM-E series is fan cooled, enabling the unit to work well in confined spaces. If the inverter does exceed its temperature limits, it will automatically shut down and then restart when it cools down.
- If your battery voltage goes below the cut-out setting, the MM-E series will automatically shut down, saving your batteries
- If your battery voltage reaches over the cut-out setting, the MM-E series will shut down
- The MM-E series will automatically shut down if its output wattage is exceeded or it detects a short in the wiring, saving the unit from costly damage
- This model comes with built in input and output circuit breakers for ease of installation
- The MM-E series comes with an on/off front-mounted switch and an easy-to-read LED indicatorThe standard battery temp sensor monitors temperatures from 0 – 50ºC
- The MM-E series is backed by a two-year (24-month) parts and labor warranty