OutBack FP1 VFXR3524A, a pre-wired system with 3500W, 24 VDC, 60Hz inverter with a 120VAC bypass, remote temperature sensor, FN-DC monitor, GFDI, and MATE3 display with a HUB10.3 port
OutBack FP1 VFXR3524A
OutBack’s pre-assembled and pre-wired FLEXpower systems are now equipped with the updated FXR series grid/hybrid inverter/chargers. This means that the most advanced grid/hybrid inverter features are now available on the industry’s most trusted and proven systems platform, for unmatched flexibility and value.
The FLEXpower ONE FXR series is ideal for residential and commercial applications including cabins, vacation homes, farm buildings, remote communications sites and back-up power systems, with all necessary components integrated into a compact hang-on-the-wall system with a minimal footprint. The ONE FXR series is programmable for seven different modes including a GridZero setting which effectively lets users “zero out” the utility grid if enough renewables are present, reducing or even eliminating grid dependence.
- Support Mode for seamless generator integration
- Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) with expanded charging voltages and time parameters accommodates emerging storage technologies including lithium-ion, and aqueous types
- Field-upgradability eliminates system down-time for critical updates
- Remote system control and monitoring available through any internet-enabled device with OPTICS RE
- Factory tested, pre-wired and pre-configured systems
- Fast installation—just hang on the wall with the bracket (included) and make connections
- Off-grid and grid-tied functionality in one flexible system
- Powerful system in a compact, space-saving footprint
- Ample AC and DC breaker provisions
- All components carry necessary ETL certifications