OutBack GSLC175-120/240, a prewired GS Radian series load center with two 175A breakers, and a 60 Amp, 120/240VAC bypass
OutBack Power’s GS Load Centers are an integrated connection enclosure series for AC and DC system connections in OutBack Radian Series inverter/charger applications, through provided inverter DC overcurrent protection and disconnects, dual AC inputs, grid-tie inverter connection and a 120/240VAC maintenance bypass.
Designed for use with the Radian Series inverter/charger family, the options offer solutions for ground-up custom designs or factory pre-wired configurations for specific applications. The OutBack GS Load Centers simplify the configuration, distribution, and implementation of energy storage of the Radian Series inverter/charger through a standardized approach.
The Outback GSLC175-120/240 contains two (2) 175 Amp main breakers, and no (0) PV charge controller breakers. It is recommended for use with Radian models GS8048, GS8048A, and GS4048A (thought the latter only requires a single 175A main breaker).
- Pre-wired or customized options for quick and easy installation
- Dual AC inputs and DC connections
- Maximum input voltage – 600V
- Maximum input current – 500 Amps
- Operating frequency – 60 Hz to DC
- Two 175 Amp breakers
- A 60 Amp, 120/240VAC byass
- Greater dynamic stability
- Fully integrated from industry leading brand
- Environmental rating – Type 1 (indoor IP 30)
- Warranty – 5 years
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.