Outback VFXR3024E, a vented, 3000W, 24 VDC, 230 VAC, 50/60Hz, grid interactive, battery ROW inverter with a 30A AC input, 80A charger and a battery temperature sensor
- You cannot add "Fronius Galvo 1.5-1 Advanced" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
The latest, most advanced features on the industry’s most trusted and proven platform—that’s the essence of OutBack’s new FXR Series of Grid/Hybrid inverter/chargers. Capable of off-grid or grid-connected operation in a single model, the FXR Grid/Hybrid inverter/chargers provide system designers with unprecedented flexibility and compatibility for nearly any power conversion scenario.
FXR inverter/chargers can be paired with a MATE3 to add OPTICS RE to monitor and control system performance from any location. Multiple units may be stacked and connected with other OutBack Power electronics for more seamless system integration and the ability to function in a wide variety of applications, and system sizes. The VFXR3024E allows up to 30kW in a grid-tied 24V or 48V system. The exclusive modular system architecture means that increased power output is just an additional FXR inverter/charger away.
The VFXR3024E includes an Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) feature that allows expanded charging voltages and time parameters, enabling system designers to accommodate the specific charging profiles and algorithms of new and emerging energy storage technologies. These techonolgies include lithium-ion, aqueous-ion and flow chemistry batteries.
This unit has a vented NEMA type 1 die-cast aluminum chassis designed to operate in the harshest environmental conditions such as high temperatures, humidity or corrosive salt air, the FXR’s continue in OutBack’s tradition of absolute dependability in mission critical installations no matter how harsh or challenging the conditions.
- Programmable for seven different modes including GridZero and Support Mode, and built-in networked communications
- Both off-grid and grid-tied functionality in one unit
- Single-phase, 230V sinewave output
- Vented chassis
- Modular, stackable design for up to 9 inverters in 3-phase and 10 inverters in grid-tied
- 80 Amp battery charge output
- Field upgradable software
- Warranty – 5 years