DISCONTINUED: Rennsteig Cable Cutter RGO, cuts up to 1/0 AWG, spring loaded, 700 016 36
Rennsteig Cable Cutter RGO
Out of stock
Out of stock
This specially-designed Rennsteig cable cutter gives you clean, straight, burr-free cuts, with no wire end deformation. Wires stay round, so they fit better and more securely into terminals. The ergonomic form factor and spring-loaded handles make your job easier, too.
Rennsteig Cable Cutter RGO, tool ID number 700 016 36, will cut up to 1/0 AWG or 50 mm².
Rennsteig tools are professional-grade and are meant for every day use. They are built to last, in fact, with a little care these tools literally last a life-time. Solacity is a distributor for Rennsteig tools. If you are looking for a tool that is not listed please contact us, odds are we can get it for you.
- Perfect for cutting almost all cables (not for steel wire or hard-drawn copper)
- Ergonomic, plastic coated handles
- Spring loaded for easier one-handed clean cuts
- Sharp, hardened, precision ground blades
- No crushing or deformation of cables
- Special, forged, tool steel for a life-time of use
- Made in Germany – made by Rennsteig
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.