DISCONTINUED: Samil SR7000TLA?US, 7kW, AFCI, DUAL-MPPT, WIFI/Web monitoring, alu housing, -25C, 208/240/277VAC
Call for price
Out of stock
Out of stock
Samil Power emerged from a manufacturer established in 1992 for variable speed drivers and lift controllers, and it is one of the fastest growing inverter companies in the world. It offers the complete product mix for grid-tie solar power applications, from micro inverters to string inverters and to energy storage systems. Its single phase string inverters have been rated as one of the top products by Photon Magazine and become one of the most well known brands in Europe and Australia. They are now also available in Canada.
Inverters are available in 1 kW increments from 3 kW through 10 kW, for 240 Volt split-phase. Except for the 3 kW model, all the inverters have dual-MPPT inputs, with a very wide MPPT Voltage range. System monitoring is included, free of charge, via Samil’s Web portal. The inverter connects to the Internet using Wifi, so no wiring is needed.
- Dual MPPTs for easy string design and operation with multiple roof orientations
- Low start up voltage and wide MPPT range for increased system production
- Transformerless topology allow max. 98% efficiency and light weight for easy installation
- Built-in Ethernet communication and Wifi option for web-based remote monitoring plug and play
- NEMA3 Aluminum die-cast enclosure for indoor and outdoor installations
|No. of MPPT|
|MPPT Voltage range|