DISCONTINUED: SolarEdge SED-P300, optimizer 300W/48V
Call for price
Out of stock
Out of stock
The SolarEdge power optimizer is a DC/DC converter which is connected to each PV module. The SolarEdge power optimizers increase energy output from PV systems by constantly tracking the Maximum Power Point (MPPT) of each module individually. Furthermore, the power optimizers monitor the performance of each module and communicate performance data to the SolarEdge monitoring portal for enhanced, cost-effective module-level monitoring and maintenance. Each power optimizer is equipped with the unique SafeDC™ feature which is designed to automatically shut down the module’s DC voltage whenever the inverter or grid power is shut down (unless connected to a StorEdge Inverter that is in backup mode).
The per-module MPPT allows for flexible installation design with multiple orientations, tilts and module types in the same string. When working with SolarEdge inverters, SolarEdge power optimizers automatically maintain a fixed string voltage, allowing installers even greater flexibility with longer strings and strings of different lengths in order to design optimal PV systems. The SolarEdge power optimizers are compatible with regular crystalline and thin-film modules and have a 25 year warranty.
|Optimizer Model||Max. Module Power||Max. Module Voc||Module Current|
|P300||300 Watt||48 Volt||10 Amp|
|P400||400 Watt||80 Volt||10.1 Amp|
|P600||600 Watt*||96 Volt||10.1 Amp|
|P700||700 Watt*||125 Volt||10.1 Amp|
- Module level Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
- Superior efficiency (99.5% peak efficiency, up to 98.8% weighted efficiency)
- Mitigates all types of modules mismatch-loss, from manufacturing tolerance to partial shading
- Designed for extreme environmental conditions
- 25 year reliability and warranty
- Advanced, real-time performance measurement
- Automatic module DC voltage shut-down for installer and firefighter safety
- Embedded by module manufacturers, or connected by installers to c-Si and thin-film modules
- SolarEdge Manufacturer Web site
- SolarEdge P300 spec sheet (pdf)
- SolarEdge Power Optimizer installation manual (pdf)
- SolarEdge warranty statement (pdf)
|MPPT Voltage range|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.