Open Box: Tamarack Solar UNI-SA/21.5, side-of-pole mount, single arm 21.5″, for single small PV panel
Tamarack Solar UNI-SA/21.5
This is an Open Box unit: The unit has been inspected, all documents and accessories are present, it is in like-new condition and unused, fully functional, and comes with full warranty. There may be damage to the packaging that has no impact on functionality. Sales of Open Box items are final, there are no returns.
Single-arm side of pole mount for a single small to medium solar panel. The UNI-SA/21.5 mounts easily to poles 2″ to 4.5″ in diameter, walls and other flat surfaces, supports module widths between 12.6″ – 21.1″ and a tilt range of 15 to 65 degrees. These units are manufactured using heavy-duty corrosion-resistant 5052-H32 aluminum.
Note: Schedule 40 pipe not included.
- Supports pole diameters from 2″ to 4.5″
- Supports PV panels with an inside extrusion dimension of between 12.6″ to 21.1″
- Easy tilt solar panel adjustment ensures optimal alignment in a range of environments, year around
- Heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant aluminum means long-term reliability and value
- Compatible with most commercially available solar panels
- Easy installation and affordable pricing help slash total cost of installation
- Tamarack Solar manufacturer Web site
- Tamarack Solar UNI-SA/21.5 spec sheet (pdf)
- Tamarack Solar UNI-SA/21.5 installation manual (pdf)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.