DISCONTINUED: Canadian Solar CSI-28KTL-CT, 28kW, 1000V DC – 480V AC, dual-MPPT, AFCI, AC/DC Disc.
Canadian Solar CSI-28KTL-CT
Call for price
Out of stock
Out of stock
After their success in the PV module arena Canadian Solar now also tackles the inverter market!
What makes these inverters unique is that they can be de-rated to any Wattage (up to their maximum output power), and CSA stickered for exactly that output power. This allows you to hit an exact rated power for a Feed-In-Tariff project.
The three phase grid-tied transformerless string inverter offers dual MPPTs to accommodate two arrays mounted at different azimuth and/or tilt angles, different string lengths – even different size modules. With a 98% CEC conversion efficiency and a wide operating voltage window of 300-900 VDC, it will provide maximum power generation. The use of 1000 V DC will enable Balance-Of-System cost saving.
Canadian Solar Inc. is committed to providing high quality solar products, solar system solutions and services to customers around the world. As a leading manufacturer of solar modules and PV project developer with about 10 GW of premium quality modules deployed around the world since 2001, Canadian Solar Inc. (NASDAQ: CSIQ) is one of the most bankable solar companies
- Very high maximum CEC efficiency of 98%!
- 2 MPPTs to achieve higher system efficiency
- 3-level technology and enhanced control mechanism to achieve high efficiency over wide load range
- “Electrolyte-free design” for improved long-term reliability
- Standard 10-years warranty, extension up to 20 years
- Advanced thermal design with variable speed fans
- Ground-fault detection and interruption circuit
- ARC-fault detection function (factory enabled)
- NEMA 4 (IP65), outdoor application
- Active power derating, overfrequency derating and reactive power adjustable
- Separate wiring box design
- Low voltage ride-through
- Integrated DC and AC disconnects
- Wide MPPT range for flexible string sizing
- 1000 V max. DC input voltage for flexible configuration
- 15 – 90 degree installation orientation, 90 degrees recommended
|No. of MPPT|
|MPPT Voltage range|