Canadian Solar CSI-50KTL-GS-FL, 50kW, 1000VDC – 480V 3-phase, 4 MPPT inputs, AFCI, AC/DC disconnect
Canadian Solar CSI-50KTL-GS-FL
Call for price
After their success in the PV module arena Canadian Solar now also tackles the inverter market. Canadian Solar inverters offer a great price-per-Watt, and have the well-known and respected CSI name & support behind them!
What makes these inverters unique is that they can be de-rated to any Wattage (up to their maximum output power) for exactly that output power. This allows you to hit an exact rated power for a Feed-In-Tariff project.
The three phase grid-tied transformerless string inverter offers four (4) independent MPPT inputs to accommodate four arrays mounted at different azimuth and/or tilt angles, different string lengths – even different size modules. With a 98.4% CEC conversion efficiency and a wide operating voltage window of 200 – 850 VDC, it will provide maximum power generation. The use of 1000 Volt DC strings will allow for Balance-Of-System cost saving.
Canadian Solar Inc. is committed to providing high quality solar products, solar system solutions and services to customers around the world. As a leading manufacturer of solar modules and PV project developer with about 10 GW of premium quality modules deployed around the world since 2001, Canadian Solar Inc. (NASDAQ: CSIQ) is one of the most bankable solar companies worldwide.
Please note: The “FL” (Fanless) inverters can only be mounted vertically!
- Very high maximum CEC efficiency of 98.4%!
- 4 MPPTs to achieve higher system efficiency
- Fanless design, natural convection cooling
- Ground-fault detection and interruption circuit
- ARC-fault detection function ( per UL1699B, factory enabled)
- NEMA-4X (IP65), for outdoor applications
- Integrated wiring box design
- Integrated DC and AC disconnects
- Wide MPPT range for flexible string sizing
- 1000 V max. DC input voltage for flexible configuration
- Standard 10-years warranty, extension up to 20 years available
|No. of MPPT|
|MPPT Voltage range|