DISCONTINUED: Cotek SD2500-112, a 12 VDC, 2500W stackable pure sinewave inverter, 120 VAC out, 50/60 Hz, build-in transfer switch, cUL
Call for price
Out of stock
Out of stock
The SD line of inverters from Cotek offer great features such as parallel connectivity, an AC circuit breaker, secure power supply capability, power saving modes, automatic transfer switch and many others. With a built in AC breaker and STS mode for uninterrupted power supply, you can trust your most important and sensitive electronics with this inverter.
Control and monitor SD inverters up to 50′ away with the optional remote or connect to the internet via built-in ethernet port for control anywhere.
- Parallel redundancy design for power expansion
- Built-in ATS and AC circuit breaker
- Selectable output voltage and output frequency
- Optional STS module, transfer time less than 4ms
- RS-232 communication interface
- Input & output fully isolation
- Output voltage / power saving mode selectable by DIP switch or remote control (via CR-10)
- Input protection: Reverse Polarity (Fuse) / Under Voltage / Over Voltage
- Output protection: Short Circuit / Overload / Over Temperature / Over Voltage
- E13 / UL / CE / FCC approved
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.