DISCONTINUED: Cotek SP-2000-112, a 12 VDC, 2000 Watt pure sinewave inverter,120 VAC out, 50/60Hz, cUL
Call for price
Out of stock
Out of stock
The latest SP series pure sine-wave inverters, ranging from 700 Watts to 4000 Watts, implement state of the art design technology with advanced functions such as a wide DC input voltage and broad operating temperature range. The SP series’ low profile and stylish design makes it even more user friendly.
The built-in multistage power saving control function saves your battery power for when you need it the most. Offering quality pure sine-wave output and high surge, the SP Series inverters are ideally suited for electrical systems that already have a a quality battery charger.
- Pure sine wave output
- Power ON / OFF remote control (Green Terminal)
- Input & output fully isolation
- Temperature & load controlled cooling fan
- User friendly interface
- Output frequency 50/60 Hz selectable by DIP switch
- Output voltage DIP switch selectable
- Power saving mode by variable resister
- 3-color LED status indicators
- Surge power (1 sec): 3500 VA
- Input protection：Reverse Polarity (Fuse) / Under Voltage / Over Voltage
- Output protection：Short Circuit / Overload / Over Temperature
- E13 / UL / CE / FCC approved
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.