DISCONTINUED: EcoInnovation PowerSpout LH hydro turbine for low-head, 1600 Watt
EcoInnovation PowerSpout LH
Call for price
Out of stock
Out of stock
The PowerSpout LH is a highly efficient propeller turbine for low-head high-flow sites. On a suitable hydro site it can produce up to 1.6 kW 24/7, 365 days a year. If a larger output is required you can stack units to generate over 16 kW on the same pen-stock and power cable.
Orders will be accepted only on advice of the saved calculation file number and the model of the MPPT regulator or grid-tied inverter you are connecting to. You must order a HP version on heads above 3.6m.
For a general idea if your site is hydro-power worthy, check EcoInnovations handy chart showing available power vs. water height and flow rate.
Use the tool here to do calculations for your site and select the correct Smart Drive PMA.
Refer to PowerSpout Document Index Links for a complete index of documents.
- Static head range: 1 to 5m (3 – 16 feet)
- Maximum flow/turbine: 55 l/s (880 gpm)
- Minimum flow/turbine: 25 l/s (400 gpm)
- Dimensions: Diameter 300mm x length 1050mm (12 inches x 42 inches)
- Maximum power: 1600W
- Common version available LH150/250/400
- Maximum current rating 32 amp