EcoInnovation PowerSpout TRG Turgo hydro turbine for medium-head, 1200 – 1600 Watt
EcoInnovation PowerSpout TRG
Call for price
The PowerSpout TRG is a Turgo turbine which on a suitable medium-head site can produce up to 1.6 kW 24/7, 365 days a year. If a larger output is required you can stack units to generate over 16 kW on the same pen-stock and power cable.
Orders will be accepted only on advice of the saved calculation file number and the model of the MPPT regulator or grid-tied inverter you are connecting to. You must order a HP version if your W/rpm is >0.7.
For a general idea if your site is hydro-power worthy, check EcoInnovations handy chart showing available power vs. water height and flow rate.
Use the tool here to do calculations for your site and select the correct Smart Drive PMA.
Refer to PowerSpout Document Index Links for a complete index of documents.
- Head range: 2 to 30 (6.6 –100 feet)
- Maximum flow/turbine: 16 l/s (254 gpm)
- Minimum flow/turbine: 8 l/s (127 gpm)
- Dimensions: 430 x 410 x 350 mm (16.9 x 16.1 x 13.8 inches)
- Maximum power: 1200W (Standard) or 1600W (HP)
- Common version available PLT 14/28/40/56/80/170/200
- Maximum current rating 32 amp