Enerwatt offers a number of high-efficiency solar PV modules, with 36 cells, to directly charge batteries. These modules are ideal for boat, RV etc., when a small module is sufficient.
This is a 36-cell panel with around 18 Volt output, which is ideal with a PWM controller to reliably charge a 12 Volt battery in all temperatures. Panels may be mounted in portrait or landscape orientation. Compact and rugged, 22 mm thick anodized aluminum frame, these panels have a junction box that has wires terminated with alligator clips. It is of course possible to replace the leads with wires of your own in case hard-wiring is desired.
These are very reliable PV modules: They have 2 year mechanical warranty and 15 year power output warranty.
- Rated for 600 Volt strings
- 36 poly-crystalline cells, Vmp = 17.0 Volt, Imp = 0.6 Amp
- 2 year full warranty, 15 years linear performance guarantee
- UL and CSA listed for Canada & USA
- Leads have alligator clips
- 22 mm frame