Clearance: EPSolar – EPEver IT6415ND, 60 Amp MPPT charge controller, 12/24/36/48 Volt, 150 Volt DC input, with display
EPSolar – EPEver IT6415ND
The EP Solar – EPEver IT6415ND is an economical 60 Amp MPPT charge controller. This is EP Solar’s third-generation charge controller, the iTracer series, with a dual-core processor internally for very fast and accurate Maximum Power Point tracking. The solar DC input Voltage can be anywhere between the battery Voltage + 2 Volt, up to 150 Volt maximum. The charge controller takes care of converting the Voltage down to the battery charge Voltage, and at the same time the current is converted up proportionally, up to 60 Amp maximum. It is entirely possible to oversize the solar PV input Wattage, the EP Solar charge controller will simply clip the output at 60 Amp if there is enough sunlight to produce that much (or more).
The IT6415ND comes with an external temperature sensor, and a USB-to-RS-485 cable for computer control. EP Solar has software available to monitor and change settings of the charge controller via a computer.
If a remote display/controller is needed the MT50 can be used.
A load controller is built into the IT6415ND, to provide a variety of on/off selections for lights (i.e. ‘on’ at dusk for XX hours, then ‘off’, and ‘on’ again YY hours before dawn, until dawn).
EP Solar sells their charge controllers under the “EPEver” brand name. That is the name you will see on the box, the charge controllers are all made by EP Solar.
- Support software upgrade
- Self-consumption less than 2.6 Watt
- Support 4 charging options: Sealed, Gel, Flooded and User
- Maximum conversion efficiency of 98% and full load efficiency of 97%
- Build-in display for showing working conditions and to change settings
- Battery temperature sensor included for automatic temperature compensation
- Wide MPP operating voltage range of battery Voltage + 2 Volt up to 150 Volt DC
- PC monitoring software available for real-time data checking and parameters setting
- RS-485, RS-232 communication bus interface and Modbus communication protocol
- 12/24/36/48 VDC automatically identifying system voltage or user-defined working voltage
- Advanced Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) technology, with at least 99.5% efficient
- Multiple load control modes: manual control, light ON/OFF, light on+timer and time control
- Die-cast aluminum case for heat dissipating, ensuring excellent heat dissipation characteristic
- High-speed and high-powered dual-core processor architecture, improving system response speed, optimizing system performance
- UL & CSA listed: UL1741CSA C22.2 NO.107.1-01 and IEC62109 certified