Fluke 117, electrician’s true RMS mutlimeter, 600 Volt AC/DC, 20 Amp AC/DC
The Fluke 117 is a compact electrician’s multimeter. An economic choice that gets the toughest job done!
This is the ideal multimeter for demanding settings like commercial buildings, hospitals and schools. The 117 includes integrated non-contact voltage detection to help get the job done faster.
- 600 Volt maximum between any terminal and earth ground
- Measures 10 Amp continuous (20 Amp for 30-seconds)
- Measures resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance
- Operating temperature of -10C through +50C
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- True-RMS for accurate measurements on non-linear loads
- Min/Max/Average with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
- 3 year warranty