Fluke 324, true-RMS clamp meter, 400 Amp AC, 600 Volt AC/DC
The Fluke 324 is designed to verify the presence of load current, AC voltage and continuity of circuits, switches, fuses and contacts. This small and rugged clamp meter is ideally suited for current measurements up to 400 Amp in tight cable compartments. The Fluke 324 also includes temperature and capacitance measurement capabilities.
One of the best general trouble-shooting tools for electricians!
- 400 Amp AC current measurement capability
- 600 Volt AC and DC Voltage measurement
- Resistance measurement up to 4 kΩ with continuity detection
- Temperature and capacitance measurement
- CAT IV 300V/CAT III 600 V safety rating
- True-RMS AC Voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- 2 year warranty