Fluke 374 FC, true-RMS clamp meter, measures DC Amp too, 600 Amp AC/DC, 1000 Volt AC/DC
Fluke 374 FC
If you are in the solar PV installation or service business and are going to buy one meter, the Fluke 374 FC should be high on your list! Its DC current clamp ability makes it the ideal choice to quickly test strings of solar panels.
The Fluke 374 FC is now part of the Fluke Connect® Family of wireless test tools. This gives you the ability to read measurements from a safe distance, recording results directly to your phone or the cloud. With the Fluke 374 FC you can create and send reports right from the field.
- 600 Amp AC and C current measurement
- 2500 Amp DC current measurement with (optional) iFlex flexible current probe
- 1000 Volt AC and DC voltage measurement
- True-RMS Voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Resistance measurement to 6000 Ω with continuity detection
- Min, max, average, and inrush recording to capture variations automatically
- 1,000 μF capacitance measurement