DISCONTINUED: Fluke 62 Max handheld infrared thermometer, -30C to 500C
Fluke 62 Max
Call for price
Out of stock
Out of stock
The Fluke 62 Max infrared thermometer is everything you would expect from a professional grade single laser infrared thermometer. This handheld non-contact infrared thermometer is small in size, extremely accurate, and very easy to use. Made with your professional needs in mind, the Fluke 62 Max is durable enough to withstand a 3 meter drop and is IP54 rated for dust and water resistance.
- Measure -30°C to 500°C (-22°F to 932°F)
- Small and lightweight; clips to your tool belt or belt loop or easily fits into your tool box
- Strong enough to withstand a 3 m drop, no worry even if you work from a ladder
- IP54 rating for water resistance and dust proof allow you to work rain or shine and even in the most dirty or dusty industrial sites
- Large, backlit display: Large screen makes data easier to read, even in dark areas
- Min/Max/Avg/Dif: Displays the minimum, maximum or average temperature, or the difference between two measurements
- Alarm: Hi and Lo alarms for rapid display of measurements outside the limits
- Power: Powered by a single, standard AA battery
- 3 years warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.