Hanwha Solar Q.PEAK-G4.1/SC 305 Watt, 60-cell mono PV module, 26 per pallet, black frame – whole pallet
Hanwha Q.PEAK-G4.1/SC 305 Pallet
The new high-performance module Q.PEAK-G4.1 pushes the envelope in power output thanks to its innovative Q.ANTUM cell technology . This world-record cell design was developed to achieve the best performance under real conditions – even with low radiation intensity and on clear, hot summer days.
This is a full pallet of 26 Hanwha panels.
These panels have ZEP-compatible black frames (the /SC version of the panel), with 40mm thickness sides. These can also be used with regular mid- and end-clamps, such as our Kinetic racking.
Hanwha’s Q-cell modules are the highest yield modules in real-world tests by Photon Magazine for two years running. They produce 11% more kWh’s than other top-tier brands. They have better low-light, high-heat, and high-light yield than any other module.
- Higher yield per surface area and lower BOS costs thanks to higher power classes and an efficiency rate of up to 18.6 %
- Optimal yields, whatever the weather, with excellent low-light and temperature behavior
- Long-term yield security with Anti LID technology, Anti-PID Technology¹, Hot-Spot-Protect, and Traceable Quality Tra.Q™
- High-tech aluminum alloy frame, certified for high snow (5400 Pa) and wind loads (4000 Pa) regarding IEC
- Up to 10 % lower logistics costs due to higher module capacity per box
- Inclusive 12-year product warranty and 25-year linear performance guarantee
|No. of cells|