DISCONTINUED: Hanwha Solar Q.PEAK BLK-G4.1 295 Watt, 60-cell mono-crystalline PV module, black-on-black, MC4 connectors
Hanwha Solar Q.PEAK BLK-G4.1 295
Call for price
Out of stock
Out of stock
These gorgeous black-on-black 295 Watt high-performance modules, type Q.PEAK-G4.1, push the envelope in power output thanks to its innovative Q.ANTUM cell technology. This world-record cell design was developed to achieve the best performance under real conditions – even with low radiation intensity and on hot summer days.
Hanwha’s Q-cell modules are the highest yield modules in real-world tests by Photon Magazine for two years running. They produce 11% more kWh’s than other top-tier brands. They have better low-light, high-heat, and high-light yield than any other module.
These are Black-On-Black panels, fully black with black frame, and black backsheet. They are deep dark black, and look fantastic on roofs!
Full pallets of 32 panels are available as well.
- Rated for 1000 Volt strings
- Mono-crystalline cells, 60 cells per panel
- High-yield panel, with an efficiency rate of up to 18.6 %
- Guaranteed positive power tolerance sorting: -0 … +4.99 Wp
- Uses Multi-Contact brand name MC4 connectors (meets Ontario’s electrical code)
- Low temperature coefficients – resulting in higher real-world yield and high CEC rating
- Excellent low-light and temperature behavior, consistently rated no. 1 by real-world tests in Photon Magazine
- Anti LID, and anti-PID Technology, Hot-Spot-Protect, and Traceable Quality Tra.Q™ for long-term reliability
- High-tech aluminum alloy frame, certified for high snow (5400 Pa) and wind loads (4000 Pa) regarding IEC
- 12-year full product warranty and 25-year linear performance guarantee
- UL and CSA listed for Canada & USA
|No. of cells|