DISCONTINUED: Heliene 280W 60-cell mono PV module, 60MHD-280, MC4 connectors
Call for price
Out of stock
Out of stock
HELIENE 60MHD monocrystalline photovoltaic solar modules are built with thick prismatic glass, resculting in higher efficiency, lower reflectivity, and lower dust adherence. They feature three buses, minimum power dispersion; standardized 1,000 volts insulation and can generate up to 295 peak watts (Wp) per unit with just 60 premium cells. These are the highest-efficiency modules available on the market, with up to 18.3% efficiency.
This module is also available as ‘Black-on-Black’, with a black anodized frame and black Tedlar backsheet, for an additional 3 cent per Watt.
These PV modules ship from Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
- Built with thick prismatic glass, which results in higher efficiency, lower reflectivity, and lower dust adherence.
- They feature minimum power dispersion; standardized 1,000 volts insulation and can generate up to 295 peak watts (Wp) per unit with just 60 premium cells.
- All Monocrystalline 6” cells, measuring 156 x 156 mm, and have three collector buses per cell to increase performance.
- Reduced current collecting temperature which reduces aging while increasing durability in the efficiency of cells, leading to a life expectancy of more than 25 years.
- Stonger and Thicker microprismatic surface to transmit the greatest amount of light possible under diffuse sunlight and increases overall durability of each panel.
|No. of cells|