Heliene 60MHD-300, a 300 Watt, 60-cell mono-crystalline PV module, MC4 connectors, ships from London, Ontario
The Heliene 60MHD mono-crystalline photovoltaic solar modules are built with thick prismatic glass, resulting in higher efficiency, lower reflectivity, and lower dust adherence. They feature three buses, minimum power dispersion; standardized 1,500 volts insulation and can generate up to 300 Watt per unit with just 60 premium cells. These are the highest-efficiency modules available on the market, with up to 18.9% efficiency.
There is a $100 “partial pallet” fee that will be added to your order. Full pallets of 26 panels are available as well.
These PV modules ship from London, Ontario.
- Guaranteed positive power tolerance sorting: -0 … +4.99 Wp
- Built with thick prismatic glass, which results in higher efficiency, lower reflectivity, and lower dust adherence
- They feature minimum power dispersion; standardized 1,500 volts insulation, 60 high-yield mono-crystalline cells
- All mono-crystalline 6” cells, measuring 156 x 156 mm, with three collector buses per cell to increase performance
- Reduced current collecting temperature which reduces aging, leading to a life expectancy of more than 25 years
- Stronger and thicker micro-prismatic glass surface for greater energy yield under diffuse sunlight & low-light conditions
- Manufactured in accordance with international quality standard ISO9001
- Canadian Made!
|No. of cells|