DISCONTINUED: Heliene 335W 72-cell mono PV module, 72MHD-335, MC4 connectors
Call for price
Out of stock
Out of stock
The Heliene 72MHD is a new 72 monocrystalline cell module that is capable of generating up to 355 watts of power per just 2 m2 panel achieving the 17.5% efficiency rate. With output classes ranging from 295 Wp to 360 Wp, the Heliene 72MHD still retains a thickness of only 40 mm and weighs 21 kg. If delivering maximum power per panel is critical to your project’s goals, then the Heliene 72MHD is an excellent choice in any application.
These PV modules ship from Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
- Built with thick prismatic glass, which results in higher efficiency, lower reflectivity, and lower dust adherence.
- They feature minimum power dispersion; standardized 1,000 volts insulation and can generate up to 355 peak watts (Wp) per unit with just 72 premium cells.
- All Monocrystalline 6” cells, measuring 156 x 156 mm, and have three collector buses per cell to increase performance.
- Reduced current collecting temperature which reduces aging while increasing durability in the efficiency of cells, leading to a life expectancy of more than 25 years.
- Stonger and Thicker microprismatic surface to transmit the greatest amount of light possible under diffuse sunlight and increases overall durability of each panel.
|No. of cells|