DISCONTINUED: Heliene 315W 72-cell poly PV module, 72PHD-315, MC4 connectors
Call for price
Out of stock
Out of stock
The Heliene 72PHD is a new 72 polycrystalline cell module that is capable of generating up to 325 watts of power per panel. With output classes ranging from 315 Wp to 325 Wp, the Heliene 72MHD still retains a thickness of only 40 mm and weighs 21 kg. The Heliene 72PHD is a great choice for economical, high-power panels, that due to its 72-cells can also be used for charging 24 Volt and 48 Volt battery banks using a regular PWM-type charge controller.
These PV modules ship from Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
- Built with thick prismatic glass, resulting in higher efficiency, lower reflectivity, and lower dust adherence.
- They feature minimum power dispersion; standardized 1,000 volts insulation and can generate up to 325 peak watts (Wp) per unit with just 72 premium cells.
- All Polycrystalline 6” cells, measuring 156 x 156 mm, and have three collector buses per cell to increase performance.
- Reduced current collecting temperature which reduces aging while increasing durability in the efficiency of cells, leading to a life expectancy of more than 25 years.
- Stronger and thicker microprismatic surface to transmit the greatest amount of light possible under diffuse sunlight and increases overall durability of each panel.
|No. of cells|