DISCONTINUED: Heliene 72PHD-320, a 320 Watt, 72-cell poly-crystalline PV module, MC4 connectors
Call for price
Out of stock
Out of stock
The Heliene 72MHD is a new 72 poly-crystalline cell module that is capable of generating up to 320 Watt of power. With output classes ranging from 315 Wp to 325 Wp, the Heliene 72MHD still retains a thickness of only 40 mm and weighs 21 kg. The Heliene 72PHD is a great choice for economical, high-power panels. Not only for grid-tie projects, due to its 72-cells these panels can also be used off-grid for charging 24 Volt and 48 Volt battery banks using a regular PWM-type charge controller.
This module is also available as ‘Black-on-Black’, with a black anodized frame and black Tedlar backsheet, for an additional 3 cent per Watt.
These PV modules ship from Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
- Guaranteed positive power tolerance sorting: -0 … +4.99 Wp
- Built with thick prismatic glass, which results in higher efficiency, lower reflectivity, and lower dust adherence
- They feature minimum power dispersion; standardized 1,500 volts insulation, 72 premium poly-crystalline cells
- All poly-crystalline 6” cells, measuring 156 x 156 mm, with three collector buses per cell to increase performance
- Reduced current collecting temperature which reduces aging, leading to a life expectancy of more than 25 years
- Stronger and thicker micro-prismatic glass surface for greater energy yield under diffuse sunlight & low-light conditions
- Manufactured in accordance with international quality standard ISO9001
- Canadian Made!
|No. of cells|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.