HellermannTyton PA66UV 12″ cable tie for solar PV, pack of 1000, UV resistant for outdoor use, T50I0UVM4 (article no. 111-00470)
HellermannTyton PA66UV 12″ Cable Tie (1000 pack)
The HellermannTyton PA66UV cable ties are specifically manufactured for the PV industry. They are made from a UV-stabilized polyamide, for long-term outdoor use under UV exposure, as typically found on solar rooftops. These 12″ ties come in packs of 1000 units; ideal for managing the wiring of any renewable energy project and other applications. They are rated with a tensile strength of 225 N (50 lbs) to keep all wires secure under harsh conditions!
Use the right product for the job: HellermannTyton cable ties are designed for solar PV! They are extremely durable and provide a long life, where other zip-ties will deteriorate and fail after just a few short years.
- Made from Polyamide 6.6, with 2% carbon, UV stabilized
- 12″ long (305mm), just the right size for PV racking!
- Tensile strength of 50 lbs (225 Newton)
- Operating temperature of -40C … +85C
- Flamability rating UL94V-2
- 25-year life-expectancy under UV-exposure!
- Manufacturer website
- 12″ Cable tie dimensional drawing (pdf)
- HellermannTyton Solar Solutions catalogue (pdf)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.