HellermannTyton PA66UV 12″ cable tie for solar PV, pack of 1000, UV resistant for outdoor use, T50I0UVM4
HellermannTyton PA66UV 12″ Cable Tie (1000 pack)
The HellermannTyton PA66UV cable ties are specifically manufactured for the PV industry. They are made from a UV-stabilized polyamide, for long-term outdoor use under UV exposure, as typically found on solar rooftops. These 12″ ties come in packs of 1000 units; ideal for managing the wiring of any renewable energy project and other applications. They are rated with a tensile strength of 225 N (50 lbs) to keep all wires secure under harsh conditions!
Use the right product for the job: HellermannTyton cable ties are designed for solar PV! They are extremely durable and provide a long life, where other zip-ties will deteriorate and fail after just a few short years.
- Made from Polyamide 6.6, with 2% carbon, UV stabilized
- 12″ long (305mm), just the right size for PV racking!
- Tensile strength of 50 lbs (225 Newton)
- Operating temperature of -40C … +85C
- Flamability rating UL94V-2
- 10-year warranty, 25-year life expectancy outside under UV exposure!