DISCONTINUED: KACO Blue’Log X-Series, Meteo Control datalogger for inverters
KACO Blue’Log X-Series
Out of stock
KACO Blue’Log X-Series data loggers gather all data from your PV system and are the central components for net integration. The Blue’Log X-Series is also the on-site monitoring interface for the VCOM portal (virtual control room).
Thanks to its graphical user interface, the data logger can be quickly and simply configured locally on site or from a distance with live remote access via VCOM. The X-Series sets new standards in the areas of safety, installation, maintenance, user friendliness and networking of web portal and data loggers.
With the X-1000, X-3000, X-6000 models, a perfect solution is available for every system size.
- Central recording and transmission of all system data
- Plant Control Function
- Mixed mode inverter operation
- Manufacturer independence
- Direct Marketing Interface
- Live access via VCOM
- Newest firmware via remote update
- High security standards
- Intuitive user interface
- Modular system
- Our manufacturer info page
- Manufacturer Web site
- Meteo Control Blue’Log product spec sheet (pdf)
- Meteo Control Blue’Log installation & operation manual (pdf)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.