DISCONTINUED: LG LG410N2T-L5, 410 Watt Bi-Facial NeON, 72-cell mono-crystalline PV module, silver frame, MC4 connectors
Call for price
Out of stock
Out of stock
The LG NeON 2 BiFacial modules absorb light from two sides! Depending on the application this can yield an extra 30% in output power by making use of the reflected light that reaches the backside. These modules also look GREAT, they are partially transparent. If you are looking for a fantastic (architectural) solar PV awning or carport, these modules can make that happen!
The 410 Watt module rating is based on the front-side only, anything coming in through the back is a bonus.
LG solar PV modules are considered the top-of-the-line in solar. LG constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to module yield (Wattage), and these modules are among the highest output available for this size. This is a 72-cell module.
Pallet & Repacking Fee
Please note that a $55 “Pallet and Repacking Fee” will be added for all partial pallets with solar panels (i.e. anything less than a full skid of panels). We will be happy to refund this fee if you bring the pallet back to us in good shape, so it can be re-used. This fee is needed to cover our cost of having custom oversized pallets made to ship solar panels on (and those pallets cost us well over $60 each!).
- Near-zero LID
- 410 Watt rated output (front only)
- -0% … +3% power output tolerance
- Improved high-temperature performance due to low temperature coefficient
- Bi-Facial energy yield, can achieve up to 30% more energy vs. standard module
- Excellent low-light performance (for example during cloudy days)
- Multi-Contact brand MC4 connectors
- cETL listed for the USA & Canada
- 25-year warranty
- LG Solar panel manufacturer Web page
- LG NeON 2 LG410N2T-L5 spec sheet (pdf)
- LG NeON 2 LG410N2T-L5 installation manual (pdf)
- LG NeON 2 warranty document (pdf)
|No. of cells|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.