Rennsteig 10/12/14/16 AWG PV-Wire stripper, 708 226-1 6 RT
Rennsteig 10/12/14/16 AWG PV-Wire stripper
Unlike other strippers, that only cut insulation partially and tear the rest, this Rennsteig stripper cuts the insulation around the entire circumference of the wire, and then pulls it gently oﬀ the end. There is never any damage to the leads. Replaceable stripping blades let you configure the stripper to your needs. When the blades wear out, you can replace them without buying a new stripper – for significant savings.
Rennsteig PV-Wire stripper, tool ID number 708 226-1 6 RT, will strip 10, 12, 14, and 16 AWG PV-Wire. One tool covers all the popular PV-Wire sizes.
Rennsteig tools are professional-grade and are meant for every day use. They are built to last, in fact, with a little care these tools literally last a life-time. Solacity is a distributor for Rennsteig tools. If you are looking for a tool that is not listed please contact us, odds are we can get it for you.
- 2-stage stripping action
- Burnished finish, ergonomically designed two-component handles
- Specialized tool with length stop, for precise stripping and dismantling of cables
- Works for single- and multi-stranded cables
- No pinching or deformation of cable ends
- Interchangeable blades for different wire gauges
- Custom blade design upon request
- Solid construction, easy to handle
- Made in Germany – made by Rennsteig