Samlex EVO-2224, 24 VDC, 2200W pure sinewave inverter/charger, 70A charger, dual AC input, 120 VAC, 60Hz, cETL
The Samlex Evolution series of off-grid pure-sine inverters is Samlex’ premium line of inverters. It is an all in one unit that includes a built in battery charger and a transfer relay. These inverters are designed to power the toughest load, with over 10 years of use in the field to prove it. They are rated for continuous duty, with a temperature controlled cooling fan, so the inverter is quiet when the loads are light. The EVO inverters produce pure-sine wave output Voltage able to run even picky electronic devices.
With two separate AC inputs, the Samlex EVO allows you to simultaneously be connected to the grid and to a generator eliminating the need to reconfigure when different power sources are available. The inverter incorporates a programmable four stage intelligent battery charger as well as a 40A transfer relay making for an advanced and affordable off-grid solution.
Models are available in 12 and 24 Volt DC. The output is 120 VAC, 50 or 60 Hz. At 12 Volt the output power rating options are 2,200W or 3,000W and at 24 Volt the options are 2,200W or 4,000W.
- 2,200 Watt continuous
- High efficiency, 93% peak!
- Multi-stage 70 Amp battery charger
- Wide operating DC input range of 18.1 – 34 VDC
- Two separate programmable AC inputs for grid and generator
- 40 Amp transfer switch with <16ms transfer speed from grid to generator
- Dual temperature controlled cooling fan – reduces energy consumption
- 3x rated surge capacity for short periods, and 3,300W for 5 seconds to start pumps, compressors, and motors
- Solar charge controller input, connect directly to the EVO
- Programmable power savings / sleep mode
- cETL listed for the USA & Canada
- 2 years warranty