Samlex PST-120-12, 12 VDC, 120W pure sinewave inverter, with USB charge port, 120 VAC 60Hz, cETL
The Samlex PST-series of off-grid pure-sine inverters are designed to power the toughest load, with over 10 years of use in the field to prove it. They are rated for continuous duty, with a temperature controlled cooling fan, so the inverter is quiet when the loads are light. The PST inverters produce pure sinewave output Voltage able to run even picky electronic devices.
This high efficiency DC-AC inverter converts 12 Volts DC to 120 watts of pure sine-wave AC power at 120 Volts, 60 Hz. Product features a slim, low-profile design, quiet operation and a USB charging port for peripheral electronics. Electrical features include overload protection, low battery alarm / shut down, external, replaceable fuse and low idle power draw of less than 0.5 Amps.
- High efficiency
- Low interference
- Low idle power draw
- Temperature controlled cooling fan – reduces energy consumption
- Wide operating DC input range: 10 – 16.5 VDC
- Commercial grade design suitable for heavy duty loads, long periods of continuous operation & for emergency back up
- UPC – Universal Protection Circuit: low voltage, over voltage, over temperature, over load and short circuit
- cETL listed for the USA & Canada
- 2 years warranty