Samlex PST-300-24, 24 VDC, 300W pure sinewave inverter, 120 VAC 60Hz, cETL
The Samlex PST-series of off-grid pure-sine inverters are designed to power the toughest load, with over 10 years of use in the field to prove it. They are rated for continuous duty, with a temperature controlled cooling fan, so the inverter is quiet when the loads are light. The PST inverters produce pure sinewave output Voltage able to run even picky electronic devices.
Models are available for 12 Volt and 24 Volt DC. The output is 120V AC, 60Hz. These inverters are available in a wide range of output power ratings, from 120 Watt through 3,000 Watt.
To start pumps, motors and other devices with high start-up current draw the PST-series inverters allow for twice rated output for up to 2 seconds.
- High efficiency
- Low interference
- Low idle power draw
- Dual GFCI protected AC outlets
- Temperature controlled cooling fan – reduces energy consumption
- Wide operating DC input range: 21.0 – 33.0 VDC
- Commercial grade design suitable for heavy duty loads, long periods of continuous operation & for emergency back up
- UPC – Universal Protection Circuit: low voltage, over voltage, over temperature, over load and short circuit
- cETL listed for the USA & Canada
- 2 years warranty