SolarEdge SE33.3KUS, 33.3 KW 480VAC 3-phase, grid-tie inverter with AFCI
Designed to work in conjunction with the revolutionary SolarEdge System, the SolarEdge SE33.3KUS 33.3 kW 480 Volt three-phase grid-tie inverter is a highly-reliable, compact, easy-to-install inverter. In a SolarEdge PV system, the MPPT and voltage management are handled separately for each module via a SolarEdge Power Optimizer. This means the inverter is only responsible for DC to AC inversion, and the result is a less complicated, more reliable device. The fixed string voltage ensures operation at the highest efficiency at all times, independent of string length and temperature.
The SE33.3KUS is a commercial inverter designed for 480/277 Volt AC power grids. This inverter is ideally suited to work with SolarEdge’s commercial P600/P700 optimizers for the largest string sizes out of any inverter available in the industry. Depending on string size requirements the SE33.3KUS inverter also works with standard P300/P400 power optimizers. The SolarEdge SE33.3KUS inverter includes the integrated SafeDC voltage feature and is one of the most flexible commercial grid-tied inverters available.
A proprietary data monitoring receiver has been integrated into the inverter and aggregates the power optimizer performance data from each PV module. This data can be transmitted to the web and accessed via the SolarEdge Monitoring Platform for performance analysis, fault detection and troubleshooting of PV systems.
- Inverters specifically designed to work with power optimizers
- Support for three phase 277/480V grids
- Superior efficiency
- Built-in module-level monitoring receiver
- Internet connection through Ethernet or Wireless (Wi-Fi, ZigBee Gateway, Cellular)
- IP65 / NEMA 3R – Outdoor and indoor installation
- Integrated arc fault protection and rapid shutdown for NEC 2014 and 2017 690.11 and 690.12
- Supplied with RS485 Surge Protection Device, to better withstand lightning events
- Horizontal mounting capable
- All inverters are UL1741 SA certified, for CPUC Rule 21 grid compliance for US & Canada