SolarEdge SE5000H-US, 5.0 KW 240VAC, grid-tie inverter with AFCI
The SolarEdge PV inverter combines sophisticated digital control technology with efficient power conversion architecture to achieve superior solar power harvesting and best-in-class reliability.
A proprietary data monitoring receiver has been integrated into the single phase solar inverter and aggregates the power optimizer performance data from each PV module. This data can be transmitted to the web and accessed via the SolarEdge monitoring platform for performance analysis, fault detection and troubleshooting of PV systems.
The single phase inverter comes with a built-in DC safety switch, integrated rapid shutdown and a standard 12-year warranty.
- Solar inverters specifically designed to work with SolarEdge power optimizers
- Record-breaking efficiency
- Up to 155% DC/AC oversizing allowed
- Longer strings
- Excellent reliability without any electrolytic capacitors
- Standard 12-year warranty (extendable to 20 or 25 years)
- Extremely small, lightweight and easy to install indoors or outdoors
- Built-in module-level monitoring receiver
- Internet connection through Ethernet or Wireless (Wi-Fi, ZigBee Gateway, Cellular)
- Optional cellular connectivity
- IP65 / NEMA 3R – Outdoor and indoor installation
- Integrated arc fault protection and rapid shutdown
- Optional integrated revenue grade data, ANSI C12.20
- UL1741 SA certified, for CPUC Rule 21 grid compliance for US & Canada