DISCONTINUED: Solis Ginlong 3.6K-2G-US, 3.6kW grid-tie inverter, AFCI, dual-MPPT, NEMA-4X, 208/240V
Solis Ginlong 3.6K-2G-US
Call for price
Out of stock
Out of stock
For over 20 years Ginling / Solis has made a name for themselves in the electrical products area. This grew into the R&D and manufacture of high quality small wind turbine equipment, grid-tie inverters for wind (Ginlong is one of only two wind inverter manufactures left in the world), and since a number of years grid-tie inverters for solar PV under the ‘Solis’ name.
The Solis inverters pack a punch: They combine the best of what other inverter brands offer in one affordable package. An enormous 100 – 500 Volt MPPT range (!), dual-MPPT inputs, affordable Web monitoring via Wifi (free for life with the purchase of the Wifi stick), and very high CEC efficiencies. Did we mention that Solis inverters come at a great price?!
With Solis inverters string sizing is easy (and Solacity can help you!). These inverters are easy to install. For a small fee the Wifi stick can be included for Web monitoring of the system. This is the inverter for the others have to beat!
- Over 97.8% maximum efficieny
- Widest MPPT range in the industry
- Dual-MPPT inputs with the current capacity for two parallel strings on one of them
- Integrated AFCI
- Compact and light design for easy installation
- NEMA 4X (sealed) enclosure, visually pleasing for in- and outdoor installation
- RS-485 communications, and Wifi optional
- Web based monitoring with ‘SolisWeb’ app
- >20 year design lifetime
- 10 years standard warranty with extensions available
|No. of MPPT|
|MPPT Voltage range|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.