Sundanzer DCF390, 14.7 cu ft. 12V/24V freezer, 67 Ah/day @ 12V
Save on costs with the SunDanzer 390 liter DC freezer. This 390 liter freezer unit has exceptionally low energy consumption requiring smaller, less expensive power systems and low operating expense.
High quality construction provides excellent reliability and long life. Super-insulated cabinets feature 9cm of polyurethane insulation with powdered-coated galvanized steel exterior and aluminum interior. A zero-maintenance, brushless, thermostatically controlled DC compressor operates on 12 or 24 VDC. This chest-style freezer is easy to clean with a drain hole at the bottom of the unit.
With thick insulation and a refrigeration system optimized for solar, this new SunDanzer unit will provide outstanding economical and reliable operation.
Low energy consumption is the key that allows SunDanzer refrigerators and freezers to be cost effectively powered from solar, wind, fuel cells or batteries. This technology allows refrigeration in remote locations where it was previously unavailable or prohibitively expensive.
These freezers ship truck-freight directly from the manufacturer in Texas. The price as listed includes customs/brokerage, but not the freight fee. Depending on your location, shipping will add $300 – $500 in cost.
- Typically powered on a 275W PV array in most climates!
- 12 or 24 VDC with low voltage disconnect for battery protection
- Low Frost System
- Environmentally friendly CFC-free refrigerant (R-134a)
- Rugged scratch resistant galvanized steel exterior
- Easy to clean aluminum interior
- Automatic control with adjustable thermostat
- Includes 2 baskets for food organization