It is widely acknowledged that the best flexible panels made by various manufacturers around the world use SunPower’s Maxeon cells. Why not go right to the source, and buy SunPower brand flex panels, with Gen II Maxeon cells!
These panels allow up to 30-degree flex in either direction. Thanks to the copper-backed Maxeon cells they are nearly impervious to cracking or hot-spotting. The Maxeon cells are the highest-efficiency mono-crystalline cells, with 22% – 25% efficiency.
SunPower flex modules are rated for use in saltwater environments and ideal on boats, or in other tough environments. The panels have grommets for easy-fastening on fabric such as canvas canopies.
SunPower’s 110 Watt flex module is intended for 24V battery charging. It can be used with a PWM-type charge controller that is rated for 7 Amp or more. This module can also charge a 12 Volt battery bank, with the help of an MPPT-type charge controller.
- Thanks to solid-copper foundation the cells are resistant to cracking or power loss
- Rated Voltage (Vmp) of 29.4 Volt, rated current (Imp) of 5.84 Amp
- 6 grommets on the corners/center
- Junction box has 1 bypass diode
- MC4 compatible connectors
- 2+3 years warranty