DISCONTINUED: Trojan L16RE-2V 2V battery, RE series, 1110Ah/20h capacity, smart carbon, L terminals, 2 + 3 years warranty
Call for price
Out of stock
Out of stock
Designed with a 10-year battery life, Trojan Battery’s Premium line of flooded, deep-cycle batteries is specifically engineered to withstand the rigorous conditions of renewable energy applications. Our product strategy is focused on one simple objective – manufacture the highest quality battery available in the industry, which is why our Premium line is tested to IEC standards.
Note: This battery is actually made up of 3 cells internally, each with its own watering cap, and connected in parallel. That means each watering cap has to be taken off and watered individually. It also means all the usual issues of having three cells in parallel apply, making it harder to keep them all doing the same thing at the same time, and necessitating more frequent equalization. We do NOT believe this is a good way to make a battery, and are not sure what Trojan was thinking when they came up with this design. Our recommendation for a similar 2V cell would be Surrette’s S-1450 instead. However, this Trojan battery is available if you need it.
- Alpha Plus Paste with T2 Technology
- DuraGrid design provides a thick grid structure that resists corrosion and increases overall battery life
- Maxguard XL Separator provides even greater resistance to stratification
- The ultra-rugged Polyon container protects against damage caused by harsh environmental conditions
- Our manufacturer info page
- Manufacturer Web site
- Product line general spec sheet (pdf)
- Quick-start guide (pdf)
- Installation & operation manual (pdf)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.