APsystems DS3-L, 2-panel micro-inverter, 768 Watt output, 240V split-phase, for 60/66-cell, 72/144-cell, or 120/132-split-cell panels
The APsystems DS3 is the 3rd generation of dual-module, single-phase microinverters from APS. The DS3 product family represents the culmination of years of power conversion expertise and innovation in high-efficiency, high-density power conversion to maximize the peak performance of today’s high-capacity PV modules.
The DS3-L reaches a higher level of output power, at a continuous 768 Watt, and is fully backwards compatible with QS1 and YC600 microinverters and accessories. It features 2 input channels, each with independent MPPT, and encrypted wireless Zigbee communication. An innovative and compact design makes the product lighter while maximizing power production, and silicone-encapsulated components reduce stress on electronics, facilitate thermal dissipation, and enhance weatherproofing. Reliability is significantly increased thanks to 20% fewer components than previous generations.
The DS3 series is grid-interactive and fully compliant with CA Rule 21 and NEC 2020 690.12 Rapid Shutdown. With its unparalleled performance, efficiency of 97%, and increased reliability, the APsystems DS3 series is a gamechanger for residential and commercial solar.
The DS3-L combines with APS’ 10 AWG trunk cable. Up to 7 DS3-L units can be connected to a single 30 Amp trunk-segment (or in case a 20A breaker/fuse is used, up to 5 DS3-L micro-inverters can be connected).
Because the units provide module-level ground-fault protection code does not require rapid-shutdown or squirrel guard to be installed. This makes installations faster, cheaper, and much better looking!
- Maximizes energy production
- No single point of system failure
- Up to 60V DC and 18 Amp per MPPT input
- No DC design or string calculation required
- Minimizes impact of shading, dust, and debris
- Recommended for up to two 570 Watt modules
- Up to 7 units (14 PV modules) per trunk segment
- Maximum power output 768 Watt continuous (from two PV modules)
- Works for 60-cell, 68-cell, 72-cell, 120 split-cell, and 132 split-cell modules
- Zigbee wireless communications between modules and ECU
- Operating temperature range of -40C to +65C!
- cUL listed for Canada
- 10-year warranty
- Our APsystems manufacturer info page
- APsystems DS3 Web site
- APsystems DS3 Series spec sheet (pdf)
- APsystems DS3 Series installation and user manual (pdf)
- APsystems warranty statement (pdf)
- APsystems DS3 certifications (pdf)
|No. of MPPT|
|MPPT Voltage range|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.